Monday, October 13, 2008

Narrative tableau




Narrative tableaus really are not my thing, and I was taking pictures randomly over the weekend hoping I would luck out. Personally, I think almost anything could really be called a narrative tableau since a photo is a piece of time and we don't have the full story. The one with the bus is a random picture that I took over the weekend and tweaked with on photoshop that I think could be a narrative. The bridge was my sorry attempt to try to find those broken down piers in Petaluma. I think the perfect narrative tableau could have been me standing on that bridge with the camera in my hands and not knowing where to go. I could see where I needed to go, but I couldn't see how to get there and I was supposed to be "resting" so I didn't want to spend too much time looking for it. Stupid Petaluma Marina.

No comments: